Top Organizations Employing Adelphi Graduates
- Bank of America
- Barclays Bank
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Ernst & Young
- Estee Lauder
- Flushing Bank
- Grant Thornton
- Grassi & Co.
- Henry Schein
- JP Morgan Chase
- Merrill Lynch
- Northwell Health
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
Get Down to Business on Adelphi's Downtown New York City Campus.
New York City is a global hub of business, media and international relations–everything from huge corporations to start-ups, making it the perfect place for you to learn how to become a global business leader.
In the Adelphi MBA Manhattan program, you’ll get the rigorous preparation you need to get ahead in your career and be at the forefront of defining the future of international business.
With your global cohort, you will:
- Get the support you need to make your professional goals a reality
- Benefit from your peers’ experience and expertise
- Find a mentor and the right resources you need to advance your career
- Learn how to apply emerging best practices
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Forge strategic relationships across companies, countries and regions
Through the program, you will gain demonstrable ability in the following areas:
- Ethical decision-making
- Global perspective
- Effective communication
- Critical thinking
Living in NYC
As an Adelphi MBA student, you can take advantage of exclusive housing opportunities in excellent neighborhoods easily accessible to your classes in TriBeCa.
- EHS St. George, Brooklyn
- Strolling and picnicking (or ice skating!) in Central Park
- Cheering on the New York Yankees alongside their passionate local fans
- Eating incredible food from around the world across the city’s diverse neighborhoods
- Seeing a Broadway show, an experimental art performance or an acclaimed ballet
- Enjoying the collections and exhibitions of some of the world’s greatest art museums
- Running along the West Side and checking out the High Line
- Discovering up-and-coming talent at gallery openings
As an international student enrolling at a select U.S. News Global Education school, you will have access to exclusive programs and services.
To make your transition as easy as possible, our enrollment counselors set you up for success with:
- Streamlined application process
- Assigned counselor
- Major/field of study guidance
- Visa interview help
- Prep webinars & checklists
- Help with required forms
- Airport welcome
- Student & parent orientation
- Cultural group outings
- Classes for your academic level
- English-language & ESL help
- Tutoring support
- Career Accelerator Program
- Internship assistance
- Job search help
Dates & Costs
For the latest application dates and program costs information, please visit globalmba.adelphi.edu.
In need of additional English language courses before MAP?
Enroll in the Pre-Sessional English program or Academic English program.
*Academic English program’s housing costs for Fall is $4,400