Home to more than 64,000 students, the University of Central Florida is the second biggest university in the U.S. Being big means thinking big. With the university’s strong academic programs, leadership training and career opportunities, you will be empowered to create change and make a global impact.
With more than 200 courses of study and an international student body representing more than 150 countries, UCF embraces your global outlook. We have top-ranked programs in engineering, computer engineering and hospitality.
- #16 in Most Innovative Schools—U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #49 in Best Undergraduate Teaching—U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #79 in Top Public Schools—U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #83 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs —U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #52 in Computer Engineering —U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- #5 Hospitality and Hotel Management School —CEOWorld magazine
- Partnerships with industry leaders Boeing, Disney, Lockheed Martin, and Siemens
- Specialized research centers in nanoscience, solar energy, forensic science and simulation and training
- Famous alumni include former Google VP Alan Eustace, NASA astronaut Nicole Stott, Ericsson CEO Angel Ruiz and “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress Cheryl Hines.
Be Empowered, Get Engaged
- 650+ student clubs and organizations
- Championship sports teams, with free event admission for UCF students
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and student center
- On-campus fitness and intramural sports activities
Orlando: Welcoming & Warm
Home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and many other theme parks, Orlando is known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World.” And more than that, this sprawling city in the Sunshine State is a hub for technology, life sciences, medical innovation, hospitality and tourism.
Weather & Climate
Orlando’s climate, like much of the Deep South, is warm and humid, with an average of 236 days of sunshine a year. Snow is rare, and winters are mild.
In & Around Orlando
- Visit world-famous theme parks like Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
- Visit international neighborhoods like Little Saigon and Little Brazil.
- Get the full NASA experience at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Explore the Orlando Museum of Art and the Orlando Science Center.
- Home to major corporations like Boeing and Lockheed Martin
As an international student enrolling at a select U.S. News Global Education school, you will have access to exclusive programs and services. To make your transition as easy as possible, our enrollment counselors set you up for success with:
- Streamlined application process
- Assigned counselor
- Major/field of study guidance
- Visa interview help
- Prep webinars & checklists
- Help with required forms
- Airport welcome
- Student & parent orientation
- Cultural group outings
- Classes for your academic level
- English-language & ESL help
- Tutoring support
- Career Accelerator Program
- Internship assistance
- Job search help
Art – Emerging Media
Art – History
Art – Studio Art
Art – Studio
Art – Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management
English – Creative Writing
English – Literature
Film – Cinema Studies
Humanities and Cultural Studies
Latin America Studies
Music – Jazz Studies
Music – Music Composition
Music – Music Performance
Religion and Cultural Studies
Theatre – Acting
Theatre – Design and Technology
Theatre – Musical Theatre
Theatre – Stage Management
Early Childhood Development and Education (PK-3)
Early Childhood Development and Education (Early Childhood Development)
English Language Arts Education
Science Education – Biology
Science Education – Chemistry
Science Education – Physics
Social Science Education
Sport and Exercise Science
Technical Education and Industry Training
World Languages Education – French
World Languages Education – Spanish
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Health Informatics and Information Management
Health Sciences Pre-Clinical Track
Health Services Administration
Biomedical Sciences Pre-Clinical Track
Medical Laboratory Sciences
Photonic Science and Engineering
Restaurant & Foodservice Management
Communication and Conflict
Dates & Costs
For the latest application dates and program costs information, please visit global.ucf.edu.
Each UCF degree program has unique entry and progression requirements based on academic background, performance and language skills.
Have a question about a specific degree? Our admissions team would be happy to help.
|STANDARD APPLICATION||GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY 2 –
|GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY 2||GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY 3||GAA PREP PRE-SESSIONAL ENGLISH|
no subscore below 5.0
no subscore below 4.5
no subscore below 14
no subscore below 12
no subscore below 3.0
no subscore below 2.5